The 10 Spot - State Park Trivia
Apr 01, 2011 06:46AM
● By Style
During the month of April, we start getting outside to enjoy the fresh air that fair weather affords.
In honor of this, we invite you to mentally work out with Style and find out how much you actually know about California’s many wonderful state parks!
At more than 600,000 acres, which state park is the largest?
The tallest tree in the world is 369 feet tall and can be found in which state park?
According to attendance records, which state park is the most popular?
Which state park has the largest waterfall in the system at 129 feet?
Founded in 1902, which state park is the oldest?
California has more state parks than any other state. How many are there?
The Bridgeport Covered Bridge is a feature of which local state park?
Which state park is home to the oldest structure in the state park system?
With the lowest temperature recorded at -12 degrees, which is the coldest state park?
On average, which state park receives the most rainfall?
Scroll Down for Answer Key...
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park
- Burney Falls, located in McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park
- Big Basin Redwoods State Park
- South Yuba River State Park
- El Presidio de Santa Bárbara State Historic Park
- Mount San Jacinto State Park
- Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park