Jun 27, 2012 08:26AM, Published by Style, Categories: In Print
Who is Eligible?
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and legal residents of the U.S.
- Employees of Style Magazine, Style Media Group Inc., their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising clients, and promotional agencies and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter.
- Limit one entry per person regardless of means of entry. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Sponsors not responsible or liable for lost, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- By entering, winners certify that they meet all eligibility requirements and agree to the terms of the contests, rules of the contests and guidelines of the contest.
ONE (1) new Apple iPad will be awarded to ONE (1) winner drawn at random at the end of the drawing period.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN AND A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. STYLE MAGAZINE'S iPAD GIVEAWAY IS INTENDED FOR PLAY ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. STYLE MAGAZINE'S iPAD GIVEAWAY IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER.
- Winner will be selected through random drawing, and will be notified via email (so be sure to include a valid email address).
- No prize substitution or cash equivalent, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion, due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. In some instances, winner will have to come to the Style Media Group, Inc. offices at 120 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 5 in Folsom to pick up their prize, provide valid identification and sign release form. If winner is unable to come to Style Media Group offices in person, other arrangements can be made. Prizewinner will be notified of pick-up requirements upon notification of winning.
- Prize winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The winner will be notified via email within 7 days after the drawing date. The winner must respond by phone or email within 96 hours, or he/she will forfeit the prize. If a prize is not claimed within the time limit, an alternate prizewinner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries. If an eligible prize winner is not able to be selected from the first 10 eligible winners (i.e. selected winners are disqualified or are ineligible for any reason), the sponsors will no longer be liable for the disbursement prize and the sponsors' obligations to disburse the prize will be considered to have been fulfilled.
- Prize winner must execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven days following attempted notification or upon pick-up of prize. Prizewinner will be required to return documents within seven days or upon pick-up of prize. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Entrants further grant to Style Magazine and Style Media Group, Inc. and the prize sponsor the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in conjunction with the contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Style Magazine and Style Media Group, Inc., the prize sponsor and their advertising and promotional agencies to use winner's name and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
- By entering, participants release and hold harmless Style Magazine, Style Media Group, Inc., their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and advertising partners; and Sponsors of each prize package; and the immediate families (parent, child or sibiling) or household members of any of the above, from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won.
- No responsibility is assumed by Style Magazine and Style Media Group, Inc. and prize sponsors for late, or illegible entries or for any computer, online or technical malfunctions that may occur. Style Magazine and Style Media Group, Inc. are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Style Magazine and Style Media Group, Inc. users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit a player's ability to participate in this sweepstakes. Style Magazine and Style Media Group, Inc. reserve the right in their sole direction to cancel or suspend contest should virus, bugs, or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this contest.
By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the sweepstakes Web site throughout the sweepstakes. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Style Magazine and Style Media Group, Inc. reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web sites; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTEST ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STYLE MEDIA GROUP, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTEST ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.