Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
Feb 27, 2014 05:13AM
● Published by Style
Are you in a pinch about how to celebrate St. Patty’s Day this year?
Whether it’s beer, music or hearty Irish fare that gets you jigging, the list below has green-filled festivities for all.
1. The Boxing Donkey in Roseville will open their doors at 6 a.m. on March 17 for live music, leprechauns, green beer and more.
3. Old Sacramento’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade will march through the streets on March 15 at 1 p.m.
5. Don’t miss the St. Patrick’s Day Disc Golf Tournament at Shady Oaks Park in Orangevale on March 7-9 (amateurs) and March 14-6 (pros).
7. All ages can rock out for “It’s a Punk Rock St. Patrick’s Day” at the Miners Foundry in Nevada City on March 15 at 6 p.m.
8. From March 15-17, Power Club Restaurant & Bar will be hopping with a $10 all-you-can buffet (corned beef and cabbage, bangers and mash, etc.), drink specials and 110 micro-brews on tap.
9. 36 Handles in El Dorado Hills will feature a weekend-long festival with live music, a craft beer festival (March 15), good eats, kids’ activities and more.
10. Head to Better Foods Deli in Roseville for one of their claim-to-fame corned beef subs, topped with Swiss and all the fixin’s on fresh-baked bread.