The Best Lemonade Recipes Ever
Mar 26, 2014 10:28AM, Published by Style, Categories: Today
Makes 20 servings
Prep: 30 minutes; Cook: 5 minutes; Ready in 4 hours 35 minutes
- 1-3/4 cups white sugar
- 8 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
2. Squeeze lemons until you have 1 1/2 cups lemon juice. Remove seeds from juice, but leave pulp. In a pitcher, stir the lemon juice, chilled syrup and 7 cups water.
Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
Makes 12 servings
Prep: 15 minutes; Ready in 15 minutes
- 8 large strawberries, halved
- 7 cups water, divided
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
2. Combine strawberry juice, 6 cups water, 1 cup sugar, and freshly squeezed lemon juice in a large pitcher. Stir until blended. Chill before serving.