Who Has the Best Happy Hour in Folsom and El Dorado Hills?
Photo by Dante Fontana © Style Media Group
Who's got the best Happy Hour in Folsom and El Dorado Hills? The staff at Style Magazine rank them here in no particular order:
- “The Happy Hour at Sauce’d Pizza & Cocktail House features $2 off all mixology, beer and wine specials, $4.50 garlic knots, $4 wings, $4.50 slices of pizza and more—plus it runs Monday through Friday from 4:30 until 7 p.m. (perfect for those nine-to-fivers). Topped with a super friendly staff, who could ask for more?”
- “Bacchus House Wine Bar & Bistro has Happy Hour Tuesday through Friday from 4-7 p.m. with offerings like craft cocktails, wine, beer and appetizers that rotate with the season—all at discounted prices. It’s a Happy Hour fit for any deity, but is home to the Roman God of wine!”
- “Back Wine Bar & Bistro has three Happy Hour options to pick from: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5-6 p.m.; Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 3-6 p.m.; and a late-night offering on Friday and Saturday from 9-10 p.m. Enjoy $4 house wine, $4 draft beers, $7 house cocktails and discounted appetizers (my favorite is the flatbread!).”
- “I love the Happy Hour (yes, it’s literally one hour, from 5-6 p.m., Monday through Sunday) at Suishin Sushi. All regular rolls, beer and hot sake are 50-percent off!”
- “For a Happy Hour with a fun ambiance and cheap eats and drinks, look no further than Folsom Tap House. From 3-6 p.m. Monday through Friday, chow down on $3 street tacos, $3 pork sliders and discounts on beer, wine and wells.” folsomtaphouse.com