Memorial Auditorium to Host Sacramento Couture Bridal Party!
Dec 17, 2015 12:39PM, Published by David Norby, Categories: Community
Friday, January 8, 2016, from 6PM-9:30PM, the best of the best will convene at the highly anticipated Sacramento Couture Bridal Party! This elite wedding exposition will be held in the historic and beloved Sacramento Memorial Auditorium.
The Memorial Auditorium was built in 1927 and is the place where Sacramentan’s gathered, dreamed and fell in love. We think it is the perfect place to host the beauty and elegance of a bridal runway show. Invite your entire wedding party, friends and family and join us for Sacramento’s premier bridal and wedding experience, featuring the latest and greatest trends in food and beverage, décor and bridal couture.
Several Highlights include:
- A spectacular runway show, featuring wedding gowns from the 2016 Bridal Collection of Miosa, Sacramento’s leading bridal gown boutique
- A GRAND PRIZE drawing for a couture Miosa gown* (Only the VIP ticket holders eligible)
- A GRAND PRIZE drawing for a complimentary venue rental* at the Memorial Auditorium (Only the VIP ticket holders eligible)
- Live music and surprising pop up entertainment throughout the event.
- Stunning event design and decor, created by the city’s leading party planner, The Party Concierge
- Signature drinks and creative new appetizers presented throughout the event by award winning sponsor, Classique Catering.
- Exclusively selected, wedding-related vendors who are leaders in their field.
General Admission Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the door and $75 VIP Tickets include preferred runway seating, VIP signature drink service during the show and chance to win Couture Miosa gown or Memorial Auditorium Venue Rental*.
Tickets available in advance at Tickets.com or charge by phone at 916-808-5181. To avoid convenience fees, purchase tickets at the Community Theater Box Office, 1301 L Street Sacramento.
We are proud to announce that part of the proceeds from this event will go to support Make-A-Wish® Northeastern California and Northern Nevada. Established in 1983 as one of the early local chapters of Make-A-Wish® America, the leading wish-granting organization in the country, Make-A-Wish Northeastern California and Northern Nevada has granted more than 5,400 wishes to children within its 37-county service area. The mission of Make-A-Wish® is to grant wishes to children, age 2 1�2 to 18, with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy. For more information about Make-A-Wish® Northeastern California and Northern Nevada, call 916.437.0206 or visit www.necannv.wish.org.
1140 14th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
1515 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814