Scott Bailey for Folsom City Council
Sep 04, 2018 02:24PM
•Lifelong community volunteer • 35 year volunteer Folsom Police Reserve (Retired) • 38 year Dental Account Manager • Current Part-time Police Office • College and Sheriff’s Academy graduate • 32 year Folsom resident • Proud husband and father
My goals for an even better Folsom:
• Oversee the smart development of the Folsom Ranch projects.
• Increase staffing levels for the Police and Fire Departments.
• Continue working to encourage a strong commerce based, business friendly city.
• Maintain smart fiscal responsibility.
• Focus city and regional efforts on the growing homeless and traffic issues.
• Protect the quality of life that makes our Folsom the envy of the region!
Let’s keep it going!