Generations Family Business Conference
An International Conference Designed by and for Family Businesses
An engaging two-day conference designed by and for family businesses, hosted by The Capital Region Family Business Center.
Now in its third year, this event will feature an impressive roster of local, national and for the first time, international keynote speakers and presenters who can provide real-life insight into the dynamics of family business.
Cindi Bigelow, President & CEO – Bigelow Tea
Lamberto Frescobaldi, President – Frescobaldi Toscana
Andy Unanue, Managing Partner - AUA Private Equity Partners
Stan Van Vleck, President of Van Vleck Ranch and Attorney with Downey Brand - Van Vleck Ranch
Mark Friedman, President – Fulcrum Properties
• I’m Not My Mom or Dad, But I Sure as Hell Can Lead! Generational Transitions – Warren G. Bender Co.
• Talent Development Strategies For 21st Century Leaders – KCoe People
• Are Two Heads Really Better Than One? Co-Leading A Family Business – DCA Partners and Clark Pacific
• When Two Rights Make A Wrong; Balancing Ethics Between Business and Family – Silvers HR, LLC
• Using the Exit Door. Managing Family Dynamics When A Family Member Wants To Leave or Sell – Wells Fargo Private Bank
• Help, Hassle or Hindrance - The Board of Directors Role In Family Businesses – National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) - Capital Valley
• Conflict; The “Frenemy” of Every Family Owned Business – Leadership One
• Trump Tax Law: An Opportunity That May Not Last – Genovese Burford and Brothers
To register visit: http://capfamilybus.org/upcoming-events/generations-annual-conference/registration/
Monday, February 11, 11 am – 6 pm
Tuesday, February 12, 8 am – 4:30 pm
Early Bird Single | FBC Member $500 (ends October 15, 2018)
Early Bird Single | Non-Member $750 (ends October 15,2018)
General Admission | FBC Member $650
General Admission | Non-Member $900
Family Ticket Packages are also available.
Date & Time
Weekly on Monday and Tuesday
Feb 11, 2019 through Feb 12, 2019
11:00AM - 4:30PM
Early Bird Single-FBC Member $500,Early Bird Single-Non-Member $750, General Admission-Member $650,General Admission-Non-Member $900